View Profile FutureTails

All 13 Movie Reviews

its...

this vid made my cry but not the first time the second time for its sad the killer that finally finds is heart to die, even though it took the second time for this vid to make me cry its impresive because its very hard to make me cry.

rocks

rofl this vid is fun and for some reason i always laf when i here STARS its just sounds so clear its funny but anyway great video love it

funny

man this vid is hallarius and it would be ironic if thats really what they were saying and the ending music is for the save ponit for Resident evil 4 is it not

the fight

dude fight scene with Nemisis and Tyrant was awesome but it looked like Nemisis was winning for real, can't what for the next one

Its funny but,.....

this to me seemed like it was rushed, however even though it seems to be rushed its this pretty funny just a little to short

Great art work, great music, great vid

This vid has great art great sound, Pico's voice sounds like it could use a little tuning but all in all a very great vid, ten stars, also Peter theme hits this vid right on home and then to greater hights.

freacking awsome

Man, i didn't think SW and Sonic could make such a good match, to be honest I thought it would be a bad idea, but you change my mind greatly friend

Dude ................ 0_0

Dude this is a very great vid Pic and the Matrix put togther, really good call and then on top of that Pic killed it with the breakdance machine gun, that scene is one of the many scene in this vid that killed it.

1,2,3 and 4 Its the Empire, LOL

Dude, this vid is just pure ROFL, and the scene with the Empire was just LOL. 10 Stars.

This vid is awesome

The art work in this vid is both Great and Funny(at some parts) but, This vid is with out a shadow of a dowt deserving of a 10 or more star rating

Bacon with cheese