"IF" "IF"

its...

this vid made my cry but not the first time the second time for its sad the killer that finally finds is heart to die, even though it took the second time for this vid to make me cry its impresive because its very hard to make me cry.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

funny and epic

this vid is halaruis and epic and i agree the A.I can get you kill super easy, enstands Ninja Gaidin Sigma 2 multi player ultmate ninja mission mode, the rest explands itself.

Resident Koopa: Bowser Resident Koopa: Bowser

rocks

rofl this vid is fun and for some reason i always laf when i here STARS its just sounds so clear its funny but anyway great video love it

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

funny

man this vid is hallarius and it would be ironic if thats really what they were saying and the ending music is for the save ponit for Resident evil 4 is it not

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

the fight

dude fight scene with Nemisis and Tyrant was awesome but it looked like Nemisis was winning for real, can't what for the next one

Resident Evil SARS Part 5 Resident Evil SARS Part 5

Its funny but,.....

this to me seemed like it was rushed, however even though it seems to be rushed its this pretty funny just a little to short

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Great art work, great music, great vid

This vid has great art great sound, Pico's voice sounds like it could use a little tuning but all in all a very great vid, ten stars, also Peter theme hits this vid right on home and then to greater hights.

anime munters anime munters

WOW 0_0

Its gay but very fuunty ROFL

Sonic Star Wars trailer Sonic Star Wars trailer

freacking awsome

Man, i didn't think SW and Sonic could make such a good match, to be honest I thought it would be a bad idea, but you change my mind greatly friend

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Dude ................ 0_0

Dude this is a very great vid Pic and the Matrix put togther, really good call and then on top of that Pic killed it with the breakdance machine gun, that scene is one of the many scene in this vid that killed it.