"IF" "IF"

its...

this vid made my cry but not the first time the second time for its sad the killer that finally finds is heart to die, even though it took the second time for this vid to make me cry its impresive because its very hard to make me cry.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

funny and epic

this vid is halaruis and epic and i agree the A.I can get you kill super easy, enstands Ninja Gaidin Sigma 2 multi player ultmate ninja mission mode, the rest explands itself.

Resident Koopa: Bowser Resident Koopa: Bowser

rocks

rofl this vid is fun and for some reason i always laf when i here STARS its just sounds so clear its funny but anyway great video love it

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Go, BOXHEAD!!!!!!!

I've always been a fan of Boxhead, ever since I played the first one, and BoxHead the Zombie Wars just makes the series look even more gooooood, because its like Resident Evil to me, just Boxy.

Autumn War Autumn War

I like it

This game is pretty good. To me though, you need more troops.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

It's Brillint

This game reminds me of a game i used to play, which in turn means I can't get enough of it.

the eye of the storm (pom2) the eye of the storm (pom2)

great song

This is a song i can fight to very well done, its got a great bet and its not too loud

Surfing on the Sun Surfing on the Sun

Very nice

This song is very intresting, every time i listen to it i vesion alot of vids i could do with this song, nice work

Grabbag (Duke Nukem Theme) Grabbag (Duke Nukem Theme)

its the Duke Mother F**kers

theres really nothing too said but you heared the man. Its time to Kiss@$$ and chew bubblegum.

Mariah Oakborn (again) Mariah Oakborn (again)

very nice, and love the spear

this pic is great all the way around i don't see any floes at all and the spear it fits perfectly, all in all its awsome

Super Sonic Concept Super Sonic Concept

sonic gone DBZ

OMG he's power level is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh and he went super sayain lolol

Lightning vs Odin Lightning vs Odin

Lightning wins anyway

this pic depics a very epic battle, even though Lightning wins in the end, becuase Lightning is cool that way XD